Saturday, January 16, 2010

Is it the calm before another storm?

Sat. Jan. 16, 2010. For several days now, with rain coming down continually every day, the house next door as sat there silent, with the front gate standing oddly open. We're not to touch the property, for fear of us being arrested. This crazy person left some bundles of all-thread in the yard on the middle fence line, so I still fear he will resurface. I suppose the worse thing he did, was to weld the back door shut, and destroy the floor in my room. But out of disaster, can come great creativity and courage. There have always been oppressors, of one sort or another, and I guess I have meant someone who would be my total demise if he so chose. But I am not going to give up, let go, move out. I see value in saving what can be saved. I will still have this little trailer to hole-up in while I take things apart next door and rebuild. I've got such good ideas, good intentions. I have a total healthy living outlook for the whole project. I see it as healthy, and I feel energized by the eventual unfolding of things starting to happen despite insane lost psychopathic individuals who have little or nothing to lose.

When someone dies, people should show respect. With the death of Roy Trappe, I am very conflicted about giving him too much credit. This will be a fight, and not an easy one. It will take money and travel, and lots of other inconveniences. That he allowed those people to move into that house is almost unforgiveable to me. Roy always amazed me with the completely unthought-out decisions he could make.

Now all I want to do is go to the gym. I want to become a gym rat. It's all that sounds good, productive and all I want to do. But we have very little gas, both of us need to see the doctor, and our food supplies have dwindled to one meal from nothing. Wow. It's a long wait until the 3rd of next month. I better get busy and find some food pantry or someone to help tide us over. Sometimes you have to ask for help. Yuk.

No comments:

Post a Comment