Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A clear warning

It is Wednesday, January 13, 2010. The crazy hispanic man and his family moved out. Understand that twice, I have had to call the sheriffs out here because he was firing weapons aimed heaven knows where. He has yelled out very loudly vulgar and vile names and words in my direction, aimed at me for sure, he has given false information and made untrue and unfactual accusations toward us, all of a strong racial tone. There is no way the other neighbors have not heard scary things not to mention the hispanic band comprised of bass guitars, drum set, accordion, which shook the ground and everything else too. This area never should have been split, leaving the resulting areas too small for humans to cohabitate successfully. Without the typical or acceptable behaviors concurrent with normal civilization in place due to the rural nature of the environment, people without conscience or consequence, are left to exhibit aggressive behaviors to compensate for their lack of grounded integrity, which only exaggerates their lack of social grace. I remarked to one of the officers seen at out little place that it was like the old west again.

I cut the fence after they left, and checked the water meter which had been locked by the water company for not paying the bill. The house was locked so after an hour or so Jim managed to get inside and unlock the front door. I went in and found the dead bolt lock on the back door had been covered in Liquid Nail goop and slammed shut to permanently weld the door shut. Jim later told me that the thermostat for the AC and heater had been jerked out of the wall left with wires showing. The kitchen had been destroyed. The refrigerator was missing and cabinets under the counter had been removed. The entire floor of the back bedroom had been bludgeoned in with something as the floor was broken and uneven and unsafe over the whole area. And that's just what I saw initially. I left, but Jim hung around and refused to let me fix anything or touch anything. He wanted to call the police again which he did, and which proved to be the absolute best thing he could've done. While I was inside my little trailer watching TV and in utter denial, the police came, and then the renter Jose Rodriguez came back with a goon at his side. What they had hoped to find or do is debatable. But he yelled at poor Jim that he was sending Jim to jail because he had a lease signed for an additional 6 months or until the 12th of February so he claimed he still had legal possession of the property and thus wanted to file charges on trespass on Jim. And then he trumped it up by saying he had a laptop left inside the trailer and that it was gone and that Jim had stolen it and then Jose showed paper with serial numbers supposedly to the computer.

Today again my ribs hurt. I have scoliosis and am disabled and unable to work. I had an xray yesterday but now worry about having enough gas left in the van to go to the doctor and no money to get any medicine for pain. I did go to the gym yesterday and was able to get a great long shower, I conditioned my hair, and I feel pretty good about that. On Wednesday last week Jim and I went to a lawyer, paid $450 as partial retainer, $550 next month, to handle the probate of Roy's will since Roy's wife and sons seem unwilling or unable to be exectutor/trix. So life is speeding forth in some out of control circus of crazy gun wielding mexicans from Kansas City, and a crazy old dopehead in Elgin handing out signed leases for a property that isn't his. Could it get anymore insane? There's something about the frantic desperation of people trying to find a place to call home, running from their pasts, and intruding upon already established folk.

And both of us, Jim and I are completely broke until we get money next month. This is rough! But we have plenty of dog and cat food. That's good. Just dry stuff. Amazing. No sun today either. It's a yukky scary day.

No comments:

Post a Comment